FREE Treasure Valley Easter Egg Hunts This Weekend
April 17, 2014
- Meridian Optimist Club's 37th Annual Easter Egg Hunt- Will be held rain or shine on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 11:00 am sharp at the Meridian Elementary School, 1035 N.W. 1st Street, Meridian. Age groups are from toddler through 10 years. Find a marked “Laffy Taffy" and win a special prize.
- Lady Bird Park (south of Expo Idaho)-Begins at 10:00 am Saturday April 19, 2014 . Attractions include golden eggs, a prize wheel, crafts, games, snacks, a visit from the Easter bunny, and live baby bunnies and chicks.
- Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park- Capital Christian Center will host a hunt in Kleiner Park in Meridian. This popular Treasure Valley Park will host kids of all ages on Saturday, April 19, 2014 from 11 AM to 2 PM. The Easter Bunny, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger will welcome children as they search for their share of the 60,000 hidden eggs. Bounce houses and a kiddie train will also be on hand. Egg hunts begin at 11:00 am and noon.
- Cathedral of the Rockies - Amity Campus (4464 South Maple Grove Road)-Saturday, April 19th, from 10 a.m. to noon. Children of all ages are welcome. Egg Scramble Ages and Times: Toddlers ~ 10:35 to 10:45, Ages 4-5 ~ 10:50 to 11:00, Ages 6-8 ~ 11:05 to 11:15, Ages 9 and up ~ 11:20 to 11:30. Craft stations and sugar cookie decorating will also be offered.
- Annual All-Ability Easter Egg Hunt- Presented by the Treasure Valley Down Syndrome Association. The fun begins at 2:00 pm Saturday, April 19, 2014 at Guerber Park in Eagle (2200 E Hill Rd). Come pet the bunnies and chickens! Explore a fire engine! Crawlers, walkers and runners will be separated by ability and can collect eggs and win prizes! For questions or comments please visit www.idahodownsyndrome.org
- Mountain View High School & Columbia High School- A total of 15,000 candy-filled eggs will be hidden as well as prizes for each age group . Separate events will be held at Mountain View High School in Meridian (2000 Millenium Way) and Columbia High School in Nampa (301 S Happy Valley Rd). Both egg hunts will begin at 10:00 AM, with registration beginning at 9:30 AM. Start times for each age group are as follows: 10:00 AM - 0-2 years old, 10:20 AM - 3-4 years old, 10:40 AM - K-5th Grade. Both events are hosted by Real Life Ministries.
- EGG DASH- Enjoy a morning of fun - inflatables, giveaways, face painting, games & more from 10am-12pm, Saturday, April 19th. There will be 3 “dashes” for ages 1-4, 5-7, and 8-11 beginning at 10:40 for the first dash. The event is hosted by The Promise Church located at 2201 N 20th Street Nampa, ID 83687.
- Silver Sage Baptist Church (5858 S. Maple Grove Rd. Boise, Id. 83709)- The hunt kicks off at 2:00 pm on Saturday April 19, 2014. Free hot dogs will be provided after the event. All ages welcome.